Amtec Training Courses
Amtec provide bespoke training courses on corrosion, coatings and related topics, for companies who want to train personnel in subjects ranging from a general awareness of corrosion in their industry to more in depth specialist sessions on subjects outlined on our website.
Sessions can be arranged from a one off half day, through to a series of modules delivered in a block or over a number of weeks, depending on the availability of the personnel attending the courses.
Typical bespoke courses have included:
- Corrosion issues with primary and secondary steelwork
- Identifying and remediating coating problems
- Assessing corrosion of HVAC systems
- Coating specifications and guarantees (understanding and writing)
- Corrosion, Design and Material Selection Interactions
Amtec also deliver the Fundamentals of Corrosion for Engineers course on behalf of the Institute of Corrosion. This is a week of talks plus examination. Further details can be found at www.icorr.org